Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Love the Country

I apsolutly love the country. It's just so beautiful. we live around a bunch of hills. I would have pictures, but the computer decided that I shouldn't have picture, thanks alot! Anyway, back to the country. You'll have to use your imagination and "think" about this. so we hae a hill behind our house, in fron of our house across the rode, a hill on the right side of the house if your facing north, and a side hill on the left that ends up going to the top of the hill on the side of the house, if that makes any sence. If you go up any of these hills, it feels like you can see the world! but something really cool is if you go on top of the hill behind our house, you can see the rode twisting and curving, it is like looking at a painting. I love it in the Winter when it frosts over night and then the trees have a glaze of frost over all their branches. And down here, (we live in a valley type thing so yes, its "down here) we have a lot of tree's covering some of the hills. So can you kind of see why I like the country?

No comments:

Post a Comment