Friday, February 10, 2012

BIG Words!!

I like and I also dislike big words. I like to confuse people with big words. But, I don't like to be confused by big words said by other people. I like the way big words roll of my tongue. I don't like when I try to be smart with them, and then I end up pronouncing them wrong. I like learning new words for fun. I don't like "having" to learn big words.

Big words that aren't that big but are fun to say:
                                                                             Pathetic
                                                                             dramatic
                                                                             carbon dioxide
                                                                             climatic
                                                                              poodle
                                                                            
Big words that I like but get confused by half the time:
                                                                                       chrysanthemum
                                                                                       kemalataturk
                                                                                       lamentation
                                                                                       popocatepetl
                                                                                     
I don't even know what half the things in my list are, I just was paging threw the dictionary and found them. The only word I know in that list is chrysanthemum. It is a flower, but I'm sure you know that. This is a very BIG thought.                           
                                 
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment