Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Want To Know a Trick?

You want to know a trick? Well, have you ever said something really, and I mean REALLY, stupid? Before you say no, and try to hide that you really do, hear me out. You don't have to be ashamed, just listen to a conversation I had with someone the other day......

  "What I said" Says me. (you didn't think I would tell what I said, did you?)
  "What?" Says the confused person.
   "Hm?" Says me.
   "What did you say?"  Says the confused person.
    "Nothing, why?" Says me.
   "You said something"Says the VERY confused person.
   "No I didn't. Did you?" says me, In my "inisant" voice.
   "No I didn't. I'm confused!" Says confused person.
    "Well, I didn't say anything." Says me, using my VERY inasint voice.
   "Just forget it." Says the confused person wondering what just happened!

     There you have it! you should try it, it works very well when you say something and want to take it back. You just have to be sure the conversation is long enough so he/she forgets EXACTLY what you said. Try it. This isn't "Just" a thought. It is a "important" thought for those who get embarassed for silly little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment