Monday, February 13, 2012

My First Speech Meet

Ok, so I'm finally blogging about my first speech meet. It was FUN! 
Here I am with a third place ribbon! I won it for my seious speech, which I'll admit still need work. But, a ribbon is a ribbon, and I was excited.
Alright, I'll admit, I. was. shocked. I mean first place! I never would've guessed! It was for my humerous speech. SHOCKED!!!

Here is me and too of my best friends.(notice the head in the back round? yeah thats my sister who felt left out, HI Brooke!) We were on our way back from the speech meet. I had my hair fixed and everything.....it was perfect.

So that was my VERY busy Saturday, but it was also VERY fun Saturday! Ok, so what if this isn't axactly a "thought" . But hosestly, not every thing is going to be a thought. I have to mix it up once in a while! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment