Monday, February 20, 2012

Speech meet

Alright, so maybe I havn't been blogging about "thoughts" but I mean really, who can really blog constantly about "thoughts" when theres so much going on in there life? Right? My last speech meet was fun! But, my speech's didn't go to well. I did horrible on my serious speech, wonderful (I think) on my humerous speech, and then for the second round, I mixed up time and and missed it for my humerous. I was so upset about it. But I'm over it now. Anyway, it was so fun to hang out for a while. While waiting for rewards, we go so board, we started roaming all over the school. We even bought snacks for no reason at all, I mean I wasn't even hungry! Sorry, no pictures, forgot my camer. Oops! Well maybe I'll get a thought up on here in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment