Tuesday, March 20, 2012

iritated?

Do you ever get really iritated? Well, I do. I get iritated about a lot of stuff. Sometimes I even get iritated by this blog (I'm not very good with computers!).  Some times I get iritated with myself. For example : A long time ago my older sister (who was being very sneaky at the moment) decided to ask me to hold a pen and this is the exact words she said " Hey Emily, will you hold this pen? Be careful, it's leaking ink". Well, you know what? I took it! What was I thinking! I mean, she even told me that it was leaking ink. Neadless to say, my hand was stained with ink for a while.

So, that was my idea of a time I really iritated myself, because, well, you know, the whole stain in my hand for a week thing. Well, hope you enjoyed my thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment