Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lose stuff?

Do you ever lose something? Then, after you lose it, you find it in a place you never would have even looked in? I do that ALL the time! For example:

The other day, I lost my guitar music and started looking around frantically for it. By frantically I mean tearing my closet apart. So finally I gave up. A few days later I was putting close away and opened up a drawer and guess what was in there, MY GUITAR MUSIC! I was glad I found it and every thing but seriously? In a drawer?

Another time, I was looking for my book and couldn't find it and started freaking out (it was a really good book). I did that whole "tearing my room apart" thing again and still couldn't find it. finally I gave up... again. About an hour later I found it under the couch. Really... the couch? Sometimes I really surprise myself.

So I started thinking, maybe the next time I look for things, I should look in the places I would never even guess they would be. Such as, in the bathroom cupboards, in the refridgerator, or in the attic (even thought I don't have an attic). So, the next time you lose something, don't just give up, look in the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment