Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Translating My Little Sisters Talking

Ok, so something I thought that would be funny for you guys to read is a translation of my little sister, Lydia. She is only three years old and still at that speaking stage where only family can understand her. So, here I go.

I wunt suing ta eat, eminy!

Translation: I want something to eat, emily!

I wove you mommy (thats an easy one so no translation, sorry)

And den, an an an den, I...I...um wen to...um..a...dat ing were...um...um...you know wat I saying?

First things first, I have no idea what to tell you on this "story", but I hear them ALOT!

Here's how she says all of her sisters names: Book (Brooke) Eminy (Emily) Gacie (Grace) Ophia (Sophia) and Awison (Allison)

Here are just some funny mispronounced words she says that are so cute: buzgetti (speggeti) fwog (frog) op it (stop it) its a witter!! (its a spider!!) I want my oodle bear ( I want my doodle bear).

Well, thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment