Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interviewing My Little Sister

I decided to interview my little sister, Lydia. She is three years old. This should be interesting.


What is your favorite color: bue and geen and ed (blue, green, and red)

Who is your favorite singer: Belle (the disney channel princess)

What is your favorite food: Cheese burger and fries

What do you want to do when you grow: Play with mommy and daddy

Where do you live: at my house

Would you rather play a guitar or a voilen: A little guitar

Who is your favorite disney princess: The girl with te blue dress (cinderella)

Do you like cats or dogs: Kitties and puppies

Last question, do you like me asking you these questions: I think I only have one eye.


How cute is she?  Although, I have no idea what she was thinking when she answered the last question!

1 comment: