Thursday, June 7, 2012

Picture Today Becaue I Forgot Yesterday

I was not on top of thins yesterday, I admit. It was a busy day. I woke up and Remembered that we were having company. I decided I would post a blog before they came. So in the rush that I was in, I forgot that I was suppose to put a picture up instead of just some random thing. So, I'll just post a picture today because I forgo yesterday, so . . .
 this is my cousin, Bristol. I was baby-sitting her and her little brother, Tucker, Monday night.
Heresa funny story. First, you see the pick up? there is a guy in that pickup. then, do you see the guy next to the pick up? Well, that is my dad, putting in a new mail box. And remember the guy in the pickup? That is the guy that ran over our mail box. the guy in the pick up did get out and help my dad put in the new mail box.

I'd just like to add that I'm sorry about the tiny writing, I couldn't get it bigger. I'm not all that good with computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment