Monday, June 4, 2012

challenge

Alright, it is Monday. I personally don't really like Monday. Well, that is if it's during the school year. But right now, it's summer! I actually like Monday during the becuase then you think "huh, it's Monday, and I don't have school!" It's awesome.

Alright, so I guess I'm suppose to challenge you guys with something. Don't worry, I'll do it too. And if you don't want to do it, thats fine.

So here it is: I challenge you to try something you have never done before. It could be ANYTHING! Do what I did when I was about ten, I tried a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. Yeah, my mom finally talked me into it. You could try riding your bike down a really steep hill. I wouldn't reckomend doing that but you know, do whatever you want to. do something that you would never ever even think about doing. Go ahead. just try it.

Tell me what you did in a comment if you'd like, I'd love to now!

No comments:

Post a Comment