Friday, June 8, 2012

50th Post!

This is my 50th post here on Just Thoughtful. I, personally, am excited. You? Well, I don't really have anything else to say so . . . I'm going to post the thing that I was going to post before I realized that this was going to be my 50th post.

We went to ultimate frisbee yesterday, and it was pouring rain. The grass we soaked and we were slipping and sliding every where! It was fun . . . And cold. We were all drenched. The frisbee was really hard to catch and throw because it was so slippery. It was a great time.

Alright, sorry about the short length of this blog. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you made the best of a not such good situation. They is what life is about. Keeping an upper chin and making the best of it. Happy you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete