Wednesday, June 6, 2012

How Many Questions a Day?

The average 4 year old asks 400 questions a day. Have you ever heard that? I think thats crazy. I wonder how many of there questions actually get answered. I mean, I don't ever recall answereing 400 questions a day. Well I guess the 4 year olds wouldn't ask just one person, they'd be asking every body.

Think about all the questions you ask a day: When's lunch? Can I have candy? Are you hungry? when can I go shopping for stuff that I really need/want? were am I? What's your name? What's my name? and so on. You get my point? We ask questions so that we can: know stuff, learn stuff, feel like you know more than you did before you asked the question, and sometimes we just ask them because we're bored, or hungry.

Questions asked to know more stuff: When can I have a friend come over? Where is my hair brush? When can I leave?

Questions asked to learn stuff: Who was the first president? What is a chemical? What is a hair brush?

Questions asked when your bored: (Most of these are questions you already know.) What's my name? where do I live? How old am I?

Questions you ask when your hungry: Whats for lunch? What can I have for a snack? Do you have any chicken in this fridge?

There you have it. How many questions do YOU ask a day?

1 comment:

  1. So how was your day?
    What did you do today?
    What was the weather like there:
    Ha Ha just thought I would throw some
    questions at you.

    ReplyDelete