Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flowers

Hello! Sorry I didn't get time to blog yesterday. I was busy with planning what my next story is going to be about. I will right it tomorrow. Sorry, can't right it today, it will take to long and I'm to busy . . . again. We are going to ultimate frisbee . . . again. My dad's coming home from work today and We're all super excited! He works at the rig for two weeks and then comes home for two weeks. Yesterday we were also busy planting flowers. My dad doesn't know we planted them, so it's all a surprise. Here are some pictures of the flowers:



I'll try to get an up close picture of a really pretty one later, but for now, I'll have to go. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty flowers. Your dad will have a nice surprise. Have fun at Frisbee.

    ReplyDelete