Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Good morning! Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there! Did you have a good week? Mine was the usual. You know, working on the yard (because my dads home!), riding bike, blogging, writing, ultimate frisbee, and so on. I am excited because by the end of the week, hopefully we'll have a new member of the family! I will get a picture of the baby when he's born and post it on this blog!

Sorry I didn't get a new story posted on my other blog like I said. I got half of it done! I didn't get the time to finish it, though. That blog won't have as many posts as this one because I won't have as much time to just sit down and write a story, if you know what I mean. I understand if you don't read the whole story, they can get kind of long. I try to do my best to keep them a good length.

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment