Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm am so back!

Alright, I admit to it, I lied. I will not be starting my blog again when school starts, I'm starting my blog again right now!

Why? All because of one of my obsession. It is two words . . .  Ally Carter. Yes, my obsession is a person . . . and her books. Who is Ally Carter? Ally Carter is just the most AMAZING writter ever! She is the one that got me to LOVE writing in the first place. We sort of have the same way of writing. I have no way of explaining it to you so I guess I'll just say that Ally Carter is awesome.

So, I've had a few idea's for my blog. I'm going to do different weekly things. Sunday I'm going to write a bible verse because, well, it's Sunday.

 Monday I'm going to do a weekly challenge. I will be challenging you to different things. You do not have to do them, I will not force you to. (Or will I? just kidding).

Tuesday I'm going to do a picture. It could be anything! Hopefully I won't end up having to do nails again. I havn't painted them in weeks anyway.

I think Wenesday will be suggestion day. I will be suggesting you not to do (or to do) some of the things that I had done in the past few days. Oh, you'll get a kick out of this!

Thursday, I have noooo idea what so ever of what I should do. If any suggestions, leave a comment. Until I come up with some thing, it will just be random.

Friday and Saterday will just be random stuff because I might not get a chance to blog on those days.

Well, hopefully now that I have something to blog about every day I will be on here more often. Don't worry, I might end up putting two blogs up a day because I might just have a thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment