Saturday, April 7, 2012

Minnesota Vikings

Before I start blogging about my title, I am going to tell you that it is only 9:38 (in the morning) and my blogging senses should be back now. Hooray for me!

My favorite football team is the Minnesota Vikings. Why? I have no idea. Maybe because I was born into a Viking lovin' family. Maybe because my dad would be the slightest bit dumbfound if I went for, oh, I don't know, The Packers. Eek! I can't even imagine what his face would be like if I said that! If you don't know, the Packers are the Vikings arch nemesis. So, you can see why that just wouldn't work. Even though the Viking might make better ballet dancer than football players, They're still my favorite team! Just kidding about the whole "ballet dancers" thing. I would never say that about the Vikings!

1 comment:

  1. The way the Vikings have been playing, ballet dancers sounds right. Very Clever!

    ReplyDelete