Thursday, April 5, 2012

Busy Day

Today was one of those days where your gone all day and your busy. We left our house today to go to gymnastics. After gymnastics, we went to ultimate frisbee. After ultimate frisbee, we went to my aunts house. After going to my aunts house, we FINALLY went home.

Gymnastics went good. We didn't do actually "gymnastics", we did "tag". "Tag" is fun to play, expecially when theres a lot of people playing. Then it's hard to tell who's it and who's not.

Frisbee is fun. I went not knowing how to play, and left a pro (if "pro" is somehow being able to through a frisbee without being laughed at, then yes, I was a "pro").

My aunts house was nice and relaxing (not to mention air conditioned) after ultimate frisbee.

Home was three words: re-lie-ving. I guess technically, thier three "syllables", but you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very fulfilling day. Hope you have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete