Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hand-me-downs

 Hand-me-downs are not that bad. I like getting hand-me-downs because then you don't have to go through the whole I'm-so-sick-of-shopping-for-clothes thing. So thanks Brooke (my older sister) for all the hand-me-downs you've given me!

Thanks Brooke for this shirt (even though it doesn't look nice on me)

And this one (even though it also looks bad on me)

And this dresss (it actually looks nice on me).

And this one, it is my favorite so far.

THANK YOU BROOK FOR THE REST OF THIS AWESOME JAR OF JAW-BREAKERS!!!!
these are some cows that are in the pasture across teh road. They usually don't come down here. Thought I'd show you guys them. I'm sure you're getting confused about what kind of girl I am. I mean, I'm writing about close and cows in the same blog for goodness-sakes! You know, I'm pretty surprised that I got this picture. These are momma's and their little calves. I could have been trampled over! I could have died! Don't you say I'm over-reacting. You don't go in a pen of cows to help your grandpa, come out of that pen of cows, ride home with your dad, who is telling you a story of when he was a kid and got trampled over and not be scared of being, well, you know, TRAMPLED OVER! Well, I still can get close to cows and stuff but that thought is still stuck in the back of my mind, you know. Oops, sorry, cows totally took over the hand-me-downs. Sorry.

1 comment: