Friday, January 27, 2012

What Will I Be When I Grow Up?

   Have you ever wondered(if you are not a grown up) what you will be when you grow up? Well, I think I know, but it seems like from the looks of it, you never turn out being what you want to be, but end up doing something you love. Say you want to be a lawyer or someone important and rich, but then things go backwards and you are living on a farm in the beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL country, which I personly like better than being cooped up in an office all day. Anyway, so you live in the country and you love it and wondered how you could have ever wanted to live in the city with all the busyness. Also, it could be the other way around too, where you live in the city and wonder why you wanted to live in the country because nothing goes on that is "exciting" enough for you. So I guess that was my thought for today. I thought about it when I was riding in the car passing the beautiful country side and wondering if I wanted to live in the country or not. So, I guess that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment