Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First thought.......how many thoughts can a person have?

     So, my first thought..........well how many thoughts can a person have? I mean, think about it. Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts, it's all we do all day when were not talking, right? Think about this really hard, as hard as you possibly can. See...................... your thinking!! Thoughts can pass your mind and you won't even notice, how weird is that? So, why not write a blog about thinking. It's the perfect thing! So when you are done reading this, try to "think" about thinking. Have you ever heard the saying "Think Before You Say", I'm sure you have. Any way, that means thinking is just as important as saying. See where I'm coming from? If not, sorry I even brought the subject up, it was just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment