Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hello Again!

Hey every body! So now that the school year has started and I'm on more of a scheduale (kind of), I'll hopefully be blogging more! And I have to let you know that I have been trying to get into my blogger for the past few days and it HASN'T BEEN WORKING! But it is working now, so I guess I'm happy :)
 
So first of all, I'm just going to give you a quick update about every thing. First off, my little brother (who is going to be 5 months tomorrow) is the cutest thing EVER! It is snowy here, and we have been sledding down the hill next to our house. We have a little kitten that is cute but hisses at you when it feels like a human is getting in its personal space. We also have a mysterious cat that is orange/yellow and white that comes to our house when once in awhile. Our pet dear has not come into our yard since it snowed . . . sad :(  Across our road is a frozen over creek that we went skating on (in our boots . . . we don't have skates). And I am going to have to stop typing now before I bored you out of your mind, and I believe that at the beginning of this paragraph I was going to give you a "quick" update. Oops. :) See ya!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    So nice to read your blog. Happy that you are writing again. I so enjoy them. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Love, Grandma Jan

    ReplyDelete